Saturday, October 26, 2013

holloween party

sorry i haven't posted in a while buuuut heres a quickie
so yesterday... I went to a holloween party and it was sooo cool. 
Not only were the people awesome but, the place was decorated nicely. the lights and sounds were awesome. 

i wasn't feeling well and I wasn't able to prepare for it as much as I wanted to so this year. Since I havent gotten my costume yet, I became a faerie again. last year, I was like some sort of earth faerie but this year, I wore a different dress and darker makeup with my shorter hair to look badass. This year, I am a dark faerie here's a few pictures:


sorry the third picture is upside down XP I dont know how to rotate it here in the phone. buuuut yeaaa!! ^.^
I didn't know much people because it was my first time in their place but it was nice. I like it. They were all nice ^^.



No comments:

Post a Comment