Thursday, October 17, 2013

october 14th monday haul/ haircut (columbus day sale)


I went shopping with my sister since she wanted to use her gift cards she got from her birthday and money she saved up  to buy herself some clothes. I also got my hair cut today. Its cute but i have a feeling I will miss my long hair in the upcoming days. 
 My sister was so sweet. I wasnt expecting her to get me anything but she got me this domo-kun keychain which I am now currently using in my bag. It looks really cute and I love it >.<
i didnt get any clothes, but i did get three knee high socks which will be perfect for the fall/ winter seasons to come. I am planning to pair these with some really cute outfits that are aready in my closet.
 
I almost forgot to include my haircut, but here it is ^.^ 
I was gonna keep my long hair and add full bangs but I ended up with this -.-" lol which I mean is a pretty cute haircut, only I wasnt really expecting this. It just happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment